The Transition Workshop with Julio Agustín
The Transition Workshop
with Julio Agustín
Come explore the Top 15 Transition Strategies for propelling your career
from struggling artist to working professional!
Broadway performer and audition/career consultant Julio Agustín
of NYC’s The Transition Workshop Studio invites
HOLA members to explore the top fifteen strategies
for propelling your career to the next level.
TUESDAY, AUGUST 4, 2015
6:30pm - 9pm
TEATRO LATEA, 107 Suffolk Street
(between Rivington and Delancey streets), NYC
In the same building as HOLA.
F, J, M, Z trains to Delancey-Essex / M14A, B39 buses
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT:
(212) 253-1015 or (888) 624-HOLA
CURRENT AND PAID-UP HOLA MEMBERS: $25
Transition Strategy topics will include:
• Define and package your brand
• Create a clear and concise resume
• Submissions and the stand-out cover letter
• Know the who, where, and how of networking
• Compile your strategic repertoire
• Strategies for dealing with audition nerves
• Get “them” to trust you and more!
For more information, please see “Clients” page of JulioAgustin.com.
(The Transition Workshop is a division of
Agustín Consulting and Theatrical Services, LLC.)
Bring a one-minute monologue and/or 16 bars of musical theater song.